Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bailey and Caden at the park

Some friend of ours from Carrollton, GA came to visit back in Feb. We took all the kids to the park right by the house and snapped a few very very cute pictures! After it turned out to be such a nice day and setting I was sure wishing that Samantha was in a few of them. But I will drag her there this summer and get some good ones of all 3 of them together!

Bailey has always been a "poser". Kind of scary..but she likes to be in front of the camera!



This is just to sweet! I know he pulls her hair and pinches her..but Caden loves his big sister!




More of me playing around with the software! I got down under the little bridge and stood on a rock to get this one! I love the leaves hanging down! I can not wait to go back and take some more!

No comments: